Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where to start?

The time just seems to be in fast forward. The scrapbook stuff is creeping out from under my bed, begging to be dealt with in some fashion. The camera is full of photos that should be downloaded while we still remember the events. My recipe boxes are overflowing with, "Ooh, that looks good!" The knitting,...well, dear friends would probably stage an intervention if I pick up the needles again. Do I have any business starting a new venture in the world of blogging? Maybe this will fall into the realm of my great-idea projects...I am a fabulous "starter" and not so great with the "follow through"... hopefully, this will be just the right platform. I hope the opportunity to share our lives gives entertainment, enjoyment, and embraces the essence of my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am so proud (and envious!) of you! That is great that you started a blog for your family! Be sure to post what you think about the process :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.