Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday morning


Three days left of school for my little girl. Heart breaking news this morning. The missing jet lost over the Atlantic, journalists held in North Korea and the other stuff they are up to there, GM in bankruptcy...while all of that needs and deserves our thoughts and prayers, I need to focus on what is good this morning, too. My little boy is upstairs playing what sounds like yodeling lemurs. Since that is his current favorite toy, after the birthday bash last week the count is seven lemurs in our family, it's not too surprising. I love listening to the stories he comes up with and the imagination that he possesses. I sincerely hope the passengers on the plane are safe, things can be resolved peacefully in North Korea, and America can somehow work through the car giant's problems. For now, I am content to curl up in the chair in the reading nook outside his room and listen to the yodeling lemurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.